Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back at Work again...

I have survived the Christmas at my brother's house. Actually, it was fun. The kids were great, and our gift to my nephew went great! All we heard for the remainder of the visit was: "Uncle C, Uncle C will you be my train engineer and build me another track?" He is such a cutie. Promise to upload a picture or two when I have a chance this week.

I can't believe another year has passed. It was twelve years ago since I graduated college--can you believe that? It feels like yesterday in some ways, and in others literally 12 years ago. My life has changed so much in those years, and for the better. I have a wonderful husband, and a kick-ass job or a job that kicks my ass (depending on the day), three wonderful pets, and a house that is planned to go under some major overhaul in the spring. There is only one thing missing--and I don't know if that will ever happen--so I will be happy with what I have.

No comments: