Wednesday, January 18, 2006

One final thing...

Love the fact that I have so much ribbon...but one final nail in the proverbial coffin for the Tuesday...towels that I hunted for all over the city and finally found on the internet were delivered last night by a hot UPS man. These towels are perfect for my bathroom--I have the hand towels, but I wanted bath ones too. Found them on the internet--ordered, and then they showed up last night--so happy, and a great ending to a horrible day. Try again. Opened the package, and the tag said the exact towel that I ordered, should have guessed because of my day...but they weren't the towels I thought I ordered. The picture on the internet didn't match the towels I received. That figures, and now they go back, and for this pleasure I owe $6.95.

Today was much better though...

No comments: