Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday and all is good


Its Sunday, and all is good. The house is completely put together for the appraisal tomorrow. So everyone keep your fingers crossed that we only have to do this once, and we can get all the things constructed all at one time. I went to Trader Joe's today, and these flowers just screamed out at me, "Buy me, Buy me, and I will make you happy." A quote from Ali..."these flowers make me happy." They are bright, but there colors are very, very rich. I tried a couple different settings on my camera to try and capture the vivid yellow and rich oranges. Hope you get the idea. Thought I would share...Have a great week.

2 comments:

CarrieB said...

Awww...those flowers do make me happy. best of luck on the appraisal! Post and let us know what happens!

CarrieB said...

PS: I really like the new colors on your blog.