Thursday, March 30, 2006

You know you are loved...

Well Carrie did a wonderful tribute to her mom in her blog today! So I am going to return the favor for my friends. I adore Carrie and Korie, I love their spirit for life. They both have unique traits that I don't have, and it's fun hearing the adventures. For example, they take risks. Carrie with her adventures in the peace corps, and Korie leaping in with both feet to the overseas adventures with her husband. I adore that spirit knowing that I could never do that--it is way outside my comfort zone.

I love the fact that they are both love organization. They need to have it, almost like breathing. The day planners, PDAs, notebooks filled with appointments. And they always need that, otherwise they feel their worlds' are out of control. It cracks me up when either of them get a new calendar or planner because I can feel how happy they are when their world is in order.

...and the talent. They are both so talented with their scrapbooking.

Carrie has dedicated a ton of time to scrapping the memories for her children. Each one has their own scrapbook filled with layouts that Carrie has done so beautifully. With those books, Carrie has made each of her children feel special.

Korie with her classes and her original creativity for all things with paper and her new found friend, photography. Baby G will adore all the pictures you have taken of her as she gets older...I promise.

The final thought, I love that they care...I am super busy in my life, but when I write on the blog, they read and respond---always. I know that I can depend on these two amazing women throughout my life, just as much as they can depend upon me. I love you both!!

1 comment:

CarrieB said...

I'm glad I didn't put any make up on this morning because it would be running down my face! Karen you are such a genuine, caring, good person. I know that you would do anything for your friends and I'm so glad I can count myself among them. It is nuts how busy we all get. Crazy really. I'm so grateful for this blogging phenom...it gives us all a chance to glimpse into each other's lives. Keep it up girlfriend. And get thyself to a day spa! I love you too and ***smooches****