Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My friend Carrie tagged me. I always enjoy reading other people's answers. So here are mine:
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Reservation Agent for Choice Hotels
2. Dillards salesperson
3. Waitress at an Italian Restaurant
4. Engineer

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Knotting Hill
2. Office Space
3. Oceans 11 (hot men)
4. All the Harry Pottter movies

Four places you have lived:
1. Chicago, Illinois
2. Phoenix, Arizona
3. Tucson, Arizona
4. Indianapolis, Indiana

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Alias
2. ER
3. Survivor
4. Coupling

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Ireland/Europe
2. Vancouver
3. Orlando
4. All over California

Four websites I visit daily
1. Friends' blogs
2. Ali Edward's blog
3. MSN
4. 2peas (not every day, but I don't spend a huge amount of time on the net)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Italian
2. tacos
3. Peach Kuchen (its a peach pie basically, my mom makes it, and its to die for)
4. the breakfast burritos my husband makes

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. beach
2. getting a pedicure---I desperately need one
3. on vacation with my husband
4. scrapbooking with my girlfriends

Four friends I am tagging I think will respond:
1. Sarah
2. Mara
3. Deanna
4. Korie (I know she has already been tagged by Carrie)

No comments: