Friday, March 17, 2006

Ok--Tub specs for my dear friend who is grossed out by gunk---believe me I thought about cleaning--as I do hate to do that chore. . . the tub has a control to blow air through the jets to clean them out after every bath so they stay clean. As for the price, the original tub I thought would be fun to have is over $8000. True--and I almost fell out of my chair when I heard the price. I'm not paying that though...C and I can get things wholesale, so my price would be half the MSRP...you know me, I typically freak out when I spend that much on one thing. And C has to keep reassuring me..."Are you OK with spending this much money? You aren't going to hypervenilate on me, are you?" All I can say is he knows me too well--and at times its quite scary...

1 comment:

CarrieB said...

Air blowing aside.....$4K for a bathtub?????
You do know that if you get it, I WILL have to have a soak in it when I come visit, right?