Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So very cute...

So I have been doing my blog haunting lately and came across this very cool little website for custom purses that Ali E had a link to. BTW, I think its so cool that she gets to travel to places like New Zealand all with scrapbooking. Makes me jealous sitting here behind a desk with half-finished roadway plans staring back at me. Anyway, back to the purses. I adore purses, bags, totes, containers, etc. All things that I can't resist. They are from Elisa Lou, and I just adore the Mary Jane bag, hell, I want them all including the Messenger bags.

So onto another topic that combines totes and scrapbooking: I found this baby on eBay this weekend and bought it for $30.10 with shipping it came to just over $40. I swore to myself that I wouldn't buy another carry case because I don't scrapbook outside my house, but I have persuaded some friends to try and start up a once a month crop at Recollections. So, logically I need a tote. I got the pink and brown one. I need to see what all I can fit into this baby and whether or not I am in need of that tool carry thing. I can't seem to find it online anymore, saw one in a scrap store the other day, but couldn't bring myself to pay $30+tax for it.

K--thanks for the idea about the monthly crop night. Hope we can get this going, because I really need to get some layouts done.



No comments: