Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday...and the weekend is almost here

I am so looking forward to this weekend. I have a crop to go to with my friend on Saturday, and C and I are playing golf on Sunday. This afternoon it is my turn to babysit the contractor, as he is getting ready to install our bathroom cabinets, and work is slowing up--thank goodness. I am actually a bit excited to be slowing up at work. BTW, can you believe it is almost a year to the day that Entranco was no more? Time really does fly by a little too fast for my tastes these days. I can't believe summer is almost over, and we are heading into fall. I remember being little and the days, weeks, and months used to slowly creep by. These days they fly by--

Actually, I think I am having a little panic attack about my age today. I don't know. I feel like I should be doing more with my life then what I am doing. Seems strange to write it down, kind of silly, really. I enjoy my life, and I am happy--but I feel like there should be more, but I don't really know what that more should be. Does anyone else feel this way?

Anyway, I am leaving work now, heading home for the weekend. Bye.

1 comment:

CarrieB said...

Quoting: "I feel like I should be doing more with my life then what I am doing."

WHAAAAAATT??
My God woman, you build roads and freeways and shit everyday. You are renovating a house. You travel. You get to buy real furniture and have real hobbies like scrapping and golf. You have a very big life!

I begged T to wake me up at 5am so I can start working out in the morning (ha). I sit here, with my second cup of coffee, trying to fill my task list in my planner for today:
- Write 5 thank you cards for J's birthday
- Create menus for this week
- Create grocery list
- Exercise

Ummmm....who do you think needs to feel like they should be doing more with their life? But I don't. Neither should you.