Thursday, August 03, 2006

...learned a bit

Thanks! I will take a little creativity and say your feet shouldn't be pointing out an outside door because if we place the bed on the west wall our feet will be pointing out the french doors, while if we place the bed on the southern wall they point down the hallway. So, if he tries and pulls rank on me I will just tell him it's bad feng shui. Anyway, the painters are at the house today, and I can't wait to see by crimson red wall. Now I will turn my attention to another matter, succeed in getting the contractor to phyically call me and set up a time to meet to discuss what is left to complete and the timeframe everything.

Something funny for the day on our house adventure: My dear husband almost had a break-down because he had to tell the painters today what colors I wanted and where I wanted them, and bless his heart, he didn't want to screw it up. He called me frantic wanting to make sure he understood the note completely. It's really easy to remember: I have three colors, burnt crimson for the south wall, oyster for the remaining walls, and french white for the ceiling. See not that hard, but I guess for men remembering things like that can be challenging at times, or he remembered the horrible reaction I had when our idiot neighbor asked if he could tear down our perfectly nice (and new) wooden fence to put up a block wall, and he said yes without consulting me. So, maybe it's just a sign that he is finally learning.

1 comment:

CarrieB said...

the colors sound beautiful! I can't wait to see it too.