Friday, September 22, 2006

Gotta love these quotes...

So this afternoon I am sitting at work minding my own business and my sister sends me this wonderful email full of funny quotes, and I just LOVE quotes. Here are a few of my favorites:

I try to take one day at a time--but sometimes several days attack me at once.
--Jennifer Unlimited

If you can't e a good example--then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
--Catherine

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
--Caryn Leschen

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies.--Unknown

I am a marvelous housekkeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house.
--Zsa Zsa Gabor

I told you, you have gotta love them all. Other than that, it is a quiet Friday around here. Just working slowly for an afternoon. Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

CarrieB said...

Love those! Thanks for the laugh! Hey, I'm going to WV in Februrary too! Can't wait to see you!