Thursday, November 10, 2005

To keep up...

I have been reading a lot lately so no blogging lately, but I will keep trying. The reading thing goes in waves. My recent trip back east got me started on my latest "binge". I just finished reading the second of the two latest Patricia Cornwell books with her re-occuring character, Dr. Kay Scarpetta. LOVE those characters. There is one more that I have to read, and then I am all caught up. I just read the reviews on the last one, and they weren't glowing, so I may have to wait for a paperback in that one.

Then I will just resort to switching to one of my other favorite writers, Elizabeth Peters. Her characters are eyptologists in the 1920's through 1940's (so far). They are mysteries with a touch of romance. Stories pull you in...and the new book is called "Serpent of the Crown." So I may just have to pick that one up.

Otherwise, it's eight days to the new Harry Potter movie.

No comments: