Wednesday, November 30, 2005

So many interesting things out there...

I decided to add a few new links to my blog--for inspiration. I followed links off of Carrie's blog, to Marirosa's blog, to someone else's blog...and then lost into the great big world of scrapbooking blogs. So many things to see and read about. I am missing tons, and would love just to sit here at work (6pm) and search through everything, but I do have to head home soon and dinner is calling. I started this whole thing because my CAD program I was working in decided to throw me out, and I didn't have the energy to go right back in. So I figured where I was ended up being good enough for a day. So blogging was an answer I thought I would enjoy.

I found a blog called "Self-Portrait Tuesday," SPT for short. What a cool idea--you post a photo of yourself on every tuesday and every month has a theme. It's reflection this month. I think I might just join in on this.

I also found Angie Pedersen's blog. She is the woman who published "Book About Me." I started one on myself about six months ago. It's difficult at times to do, but it will be worth it. and the SPT might help with that as well.

Gotta go home now. See ya all later.

1 comment:

CarrieB said...

You room addition is so exciting! yeah!
I hope to get out to AZ sometime next year and see you and your home. Maybe I can convince T that we actually can take a weekend trip with kids (maybe not). Maybe I should just come out and we can play.