Monday, November 28, 2005

Holiday Week


Well, I did what I said on Monday--sort of. I took Wednesday off, but didn't scrap at all. Instead, C didn't do any work either and we ended up shopping the morning away. Go figure--I have a husband who enjoys the "Pottery Barn" look just about as much as I do--just not the price tag. But, occasionally we walk in to see what they have, and wouldn't you know it but they have a coffee table on sale that's wonderful, and goes with our game table we bought last year. So we splurged, and bought it. It looks great at home, and I am excited to have more hiding spaces for magazines, remotes, and everything else that clutters a family room.

I did get around to scrapping a bit on Saturday morning in the form of finishing my sister's housewarming gift. Yea!! One thing down of about a half dozen that I want to complete before Christmas. Next up...Christmas cards. Ugggghhhh....

No comments: