Thursday, August 04, 2005

So many things...

So many thoughts running through my head that I can't get a moment of peace and quiet. My question is how does life get so busy and complicated so quickly? I can remember when I was 21, completely anxious and wanting my business life to begin with meetings, appointments, and things to do. Now that I have all that--can someone take it all away. Isn't life funny, as you get older you begin to realize just how some of these old sayings are true. This one comes to mind, "Be careful of what you wish for, it may come true." I still love what I do, but I would love to do less of it. Maybe its just an adjustment period, because I am evolving into my profession, and expanding my responsibilities in management. But still...

I would just love to stay at home for a solid week and get my scrapbook room organized. I have been needing to solve some major organization snags for a long time. So this weekend I broke down and went sailing into IKEA with my brand new 2006 catalog determined to get a room fit for a scrapbooking queen (economically.) So, I purchased three bookcases, some containers, and lights for my remodeled room. When I got home, C put together all the bookcases, and I attached the lights (side note: I used an drill for the first time, and it was fun), and set up the bookcases up just like I had imagined in my head.

Ican't believe I started on it, and want to continue this weekend. Hopefully, by the end of August I will have my dream scrapbook room. I will post pictures when I am finished.

1 comment:

CarrieB said...

Yeah for organizing!!! I can't wait to see photos. As Korie tells me I'm 'freakishly" obsessed with organizing. Post photos!