Thursday, August 11, 2005

I've been tagged...twice

Carrie and Korie have both tagged me, but I am only coming up with five. So, here we go...

idiosyncracy: structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down five of your idiosyncracies, then, if you widh, tag five people, so here we go:

  • I absolutely dispise people who drive down the street with their blinker on for blocks and blocks and blocks. I want to scream at them, don't you hear that incessant "ding, ding, ding". Turn it off!
  • On the religious thing, thanks Korie. I don't understand why people say "it was God's will" that this happened to me. OK, so God loves you because something good happened to you, but hates me because something not so good happened to me. I don't think so. But we won't get into a discussion that C loves to have, "...but does God really exist? Prove it to me."
  • Stupid people. Or should I just say people with no common sense, but somehow still think that the world owes them something.
  • IKEA on a Sunday afternoon. Period.
  • My new game. After almost eleven years with C, I found a new game that absolutely drives him batty. If you see a reporter or anchor on TV with a peculiar face tick, or misproportioned body part, I tell him, look at that reporter's lip as she talks, it droops to one side the more she keeps going. (ie the reporter for NBC news that is in Aruba following the Natalee Halloway dissappearance, her lower lip falls to the right as she is talking), and all he can now focus on is that "lip" and he forgets to listen to what they are saying. Then we can't watch anymore. I just giggle to myself the whole time.

OK--that wasn't so bad. I could go on, but I will wait for another day.

No comments: