Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Where I have been...

I have been here, there, and everywhere in the past few weeks; so I am very sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time. I have been to Albuquerque probably three times since I last blogged, and when I have been home it's all hectic finishing our addition. It's almost finished...we just have a few minor hiccups left to take care of. One of them is my brand new, luxurious, air-bath tub is on the fritz. When I called to complain, Jacuzzi said, "no problem, just call this licensed repairman in your area, give him your serial number, and we will get it fixed." OK--this wasn't a shock to them that my bathtub would not turn on when I pushed the power button, but would turn on by itself in the middle of the night and not shut off. Also, the blower is stuck on high. So, when I called the licensed repairman, he said no problem, sounds like the computer and I will just call and order a new one. Funny thing...it was so easy to get the repair ball rolling that it almost makes me wonder if this happens a lot with these tubs. I didn't read about any problems when I was researching the tub...but it makes you wonder. Oh well, by next Monday I will have my tub repaired, and I will be able to soak my worries away.

I will post pictures hopefully this weekend.

No comments: