Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Before I get into trouble

I don't want the blog police to come after me again, so I just wanted to let you know that I am fine. I am working in Albuquerque this week. Good for a change, but with everything going on in this office and the condition of the project that I was asked to fix--one phrase comes to mind--they don't pay me enough to deal with all this shit!

I must be getting picky/grumpy or something because there are lots of people out in the world that annoy me. I just want to tell them to "Shut up. Do you really think you make any sense, or do you just like listening to yourself?" Jeez. Long story--and not that interesting...

I haven't booked my plane ticket yet, but I will when I get back to Phoenix. I am so excited to come and play in February--I can't wait.

Also, the home front is finally shaping up! We hope to have everything completed by Thanksgiving! YEA! Carpet and vanity and shower included.

Enjoyed Vegas, too! Loved Mystere! We thought it was unbelievable what those people can do--it was almost unreal! C kept saying over and over that there is no way this is real! We had a great time! Didn't gamble too much--because of the house and some yet unpaid subcontractors.

1 comment:

CarrieB said...

Mystere is amazing. I'm so glad you had a happy birthday! I'm also looking forward to February! I know it will come up quickly, but man it seems far away!

Enjoy NM!