Thursday, September 08, 2005

Yes, I am still alive

Hi All--

I am all comfy in my new surroundings at DMJM Harris. OK, so I don't have the great view anymore, and basically I don't know what is going on outside (no window seat), but I still have my same old computer and chair (they wanted to take the chair away because it didn't totally match the whole office color scheme, but I told them everything goes with grey, and I needed to keep it).

Lots going on, but its late, and C is losing patience with my horrible work schedule. I am going home now, but I will write more over the next few days. And BTW, I did complete a Girlfriends layout of our March trip. I will bring my camera in and upload the picture of it.

I love reading your blogs, because I don't feel so disconnected from you guys eventhough I haven't spoken to either of you in over a month at any great length.

1 comment:

CarrieB said...

good to see you updating Karen! I know the transition has been tough. I hope things smooth out for your soon. Keep up the blogging. I love to hear from you!