Monday, May 23, 2005

OK--so I am glad I did this. Let's try and save the little sanity I have left by giving myself a creative writing outlet. Above is a picture I snapped of my very big fat cat sunning himself in the front yard. Thought it was cute, and I wanted to spice the blog up a bit. We went to Rocky Point this weekend with some friends and had a great time. By Sunday though, we were ready to come home and sleep in our own bed. Didn't get too sunburned, and the heat wasn't too bad. We would go again, but as C put it, "Eventhough you can just about do anything except get in a fight, or drive without insurance in Mexico," we were happy to return home.

I have also decided we are getting incredibily old. At 11pm each night, we were tired and went back to the hotel room and went to bed. Exciting old couple are we.

1 comment:

CarrieB said...

***turning a few shades of green here with envy*** at least you GET to go to Mexico! Several couple friends of ours took off this week for Cabo. Another couple is heading to Palm Springs this Memorial Day. Me? I'll be dressing Barbies and playing Light Saber battle with my little Jedi Warrior in training...